You may have heard of the BlackBerry range that's so popular in gadget magazines and the business community. But if not, a BlackBerry is a wireless handheld device that can not only work as a mobile phone but can quickly and easily send and receive emails and browse the web.
For busy businesses, the adoption of mobile email will inevitably be translated into greater productivity and efficiency with recent studies backing this up. Research carried out by Ipsos Reid revealed that the average BlackBerry user can get in an extra hour of work each day by using their BlackBerry devices. But that's not all. Email on the move enables users to be more efficient, with the average BlackBerry customer processing 2,500 time sensitive emails and 1,200 time-sensitive phone calls a year.
What we can do for you...
- AGS will advise on the best model Blackberry to suit your needs.
- Will arrange for a mobile solution provider to contact you to arrange a suitable tariff and transfer your existing number to your Blackberry or change networks to get the most cost effective and best coverage to suit you.
- Setup your Blackberry email address and link your existing email to the Blackberry, Personal and Work Pop3, Imap and Exchange server without the need for expensive software.
- Synchronize your Address book and Calendar to your Blackberry.
- Provide you remote access support for your Blackberry.
Simply give us a call and we'll get you set up.