Sage Line 50
Is a powerful business management system, designed to meet the needs of a wide range of UK companies. The software has been refined over many years to take advantage of developments in technology, and to reflect the changing requirements of businesses.
As a result, Sage Line 50 offers control over all areas of your business and is the UK's most successful accounting program.
Sage Line 50 Accountant 2007 makes data easily available and in a format your can understand. It makes running your accounts as efficient as possible, freeing you up to concentrate on other areas of your business.
This solution provides the tools you need to manage customers and suppliers easily and professionally. It also lets you see how you can improve your cash flow, from highlighting outstanding payments, to prioritising payments to improve credit control.
Sage Line 50 Accountant 2007 offers great stock control features, letting you manage your stock in the most effective way for your business.+ more info
For more information, please download the Sage Line 50 2007 feature table.
If you are considering purchasing Sage training and/or SageCover, you may be interested in the Sage Line 50 Accountant 2007 Starter Solution, which includes Sage Training vouchers, stationery (standard invoices) and 1 year of SageCover support.
- Customisable look and feel: Process Maps, Dashboards and List View let you choose how you want to view your data
- Quotation handling: Track the conversion of quotations to orders and invoices. You can also monitor the top performers in your sales team
- Discounting: Monitor and change discounts as you enter invoices and orders. Apply one-off discounts individually or across the board
- Bank Reconciliation: Record multiple bank accounts and their details. Enter payments and receipts and save bank reconciliations part-way through
- Support for UK Charities: Fund management, charity-specific financial reports and an improved chart of accounts designed just for charities
- Excel© Integrated Reporting: Microsoft Excel can now link directly to your Sage Line 50 data so that directors and managers can access and analyse accounts information without needing to use Sage Line 50 themselves or have it installed on the same PC.
Sage Payroll 2007
Is a completely flexible product, which means you can add employees, users, companies or extra modules to the core Payroll software.
Sage Payroll 2007 Professional Module
With the Sage Payroll 2007 Professional Module, the Exception Reporting and Reconciliation Assistance features help you highlight and solve any discrepancies before they become a problem, while the Salary Review Forecast enables you to calculate the impact of wage increases.
Sage Payroll 2007 Bureau Module
Suited to companies that offer a bureau service or process payroll for five or more companies, the Sage Payroll 2007 Bureau Module offers you a powerful and flexible way to process payroll tasks simultaneously across all or selected companies or departments.
You will no longer need to print copies of payslips or reports for each company individually; the Bureau module allows you to run them all together.
SageCover and SageCover Extra
SageCover is a comprehensive support package for your Payroll software and also offers business advice and information, ensuring guaranteed compliance with all UK payroll legislation.
As well as the standard SageCover features, SageCover Extra also offers business advice and information and ensures you will receive the latest feature upgrade during your membership, ensuring that you’re always working with the most up-to-date software.+ more info
- HMRC accreditation:
Sage Payroll 2007 calculations meet the latest legislation requirements for accurate calculations of tax and National Insurance
- Improved links with Sage Line 50: Sage Payroll 2007 has improved links to Sage Line 50 so you can update your accounts with your payroll payments
- Improved calculations for extra pay:
Automate extra payments for your staff and reduce the time you spend calculating double time, tax-free payments, percentage bonuses and extra pay
- Microsoft® Integration:
Sage Payroll 2007 offers Excel Integrated Reporting, which lets you access and analyse your payroll data using Microsoft Excel
- Choice of payment frequency:
Pay staff on whatever basis you choose and cater for multiple payroll intervals
- Improved holiday management:
Helps you to manage all your employees’ holidays and calculate entitlement
- Extra time at Payroll Year End:
Sage Payroll 2007 allows you to install your new tax year update and continue to process your new payroll tax year
Lets you instruct payments for both employees and HMRC to your internet banking services from your software*
- Manage flexible working:
Comply with the European Working Time Directive and Employment Rights Act
- Management reporting:
Store and print copies of statutory reports for up to seven years and run payroll reports by Financial Year, rather than by the payroll tax year
- Track changes:
Monitor changes and access the information you need when creating reports or preparing for audits and HMRC inspections
- Online submissions:
A secure mailbox lets you to send and receive information from HMRC electronically
Sage Instant Accounts
Is a single-user program that can be installed to suit your business, and lets you manage your finances, accounting functions, and customers and suppliers.
SageInstant Accounts gives you an immediate snapshot of your financial position, with charts to illustrate where your money comes from and goes to. Your product, customer and supplier records can also be reported on, to find out, for example, who owes you money.
In addition, Sage Instant Accounts integrates with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook, for further reporting or manipulation of data.+ more info
- Store all the information you need to track what you are buying, from whom, and how much it is costing you
- Store all the information you need to track what customers are buying, when, and how much they owe you
- Run Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet Reports at the touch of a button
- Prepare your VAT Return in minutes
- The Accountant Link allows you to share information securely with your accountant via an electronic link
- Integration with Microsoft Office
- Integration with Instant Payroll, Instant Forecasting and ACT! enables you to create a complete business management system
- Technical support is included for 45 days, to get you up and running as smoothly as possible